Living Wise Wellness
~ a 10 week coaching program ~
“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.” Maya Angelou
I’m at my best working with people whom have found that having a consistent physical/spiritual practice like yoga, meditation or even a straight up fitness program has added tremendous value to their lives and are now asking of themselves questions such as:
· How can I create a deeper more lasting experience of health and well being beyond the yoga studio, meditation cushion or gym?
· How can I live from a more vibrantly positive perspective?
· How can I generate sustainable energy throughout each day?
· How can I age gracefully and live from a state of ease rather than stress?
· How do I live in integrity with my deepest desire to cultivate balance, awareness and joy?
If you find yourself asking these kinds of questions, I have some answers. In my 15 + years of yoga practice, studying and teaching I have studied under and learned from some fantastically wise and skilled teachers in the fields of Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition and Ayurveda. Now I’m at a stage in my evolution to teach students how to live well beyond just the confines of the “yoga mat”. My promise is to deliver to each client a program that teaches her (or him) how to create a wiser, stronger, more efficient and more loving relationship with her body, with her daily habits and with her life.
By taking a mindful and open-hearted look at what we do everyday, we learn a lot about the trajectory we’re currently on. I believe that within each of us lies the path of evolution. Each of us can either live to survive or live to thrive. I want all of us to brilliantly thrive. And when we tap into our body’s natural wisdom by learning some timeless practices from Ayurveda coupled with scientifically researched habit change strategies, we are each creating a powerful blend of old school (Ayurveda) and new school (Habit Change) methods that will live within us for years to come.
What makes this program unique is that it’s not just about studying Ayurveda or learning a specific plan that must be followed to the letter in order to work.
This course is mainly about three things:
· Learning how to return to nature’s cycles (daily, seasonally, and life cycle).
· Taking action to skillfully create greater alignment in our lives in small, doable ways tailored to your individual needs and desires.
· Working within a virtual (and sometimes real time) group setting to garner support, encouragement and the power of community.
Make no mistake, you will be doing a lot of work. You will be taking a look at both the big picture and the minutiae of what you do habitually. This is where we grow from thinking and talking about how we want to live better and more mindfully to actually doing it. Making the transition from ‘saying’ to ‘doing’ is difficult but completely doable and I will teach you the skills to make this possible. I’ve experienced this in my own life and in the lives of my clients.
I could go on and on about why this is a great course, but truthfully I find it better for both potential students and myself if we can have a live conversation to find out if this course is right for you AND, that you’re right for this course. That said, here are some bullet points to help you decide if you want to book a COMPLIMENTARY 30 minute strategy session with me to discuss your health and wellness goals:
This course is right for the person who:
· wants to take a deep dive into living well on a daily basis
· is willing to be challenged
· is open to creating solutions for herself
· wants to be coached; not told what to do
· values progress over perfection
· doesn’t mind receiving encouragement, high fives, or hugs (real or virtual)
This course is not right for the person who:
· is not willing to show up everyday
· doesn’t feel a strong urge to make changes to her current health or wellness practices
· doesn’t like accountability
· is uncomfortable with discomfort
· doesn’t value self-care
· doesn’t feel that I’m the right person to work with
In order to set up a strategy session, I’d first like to receive a bit more info about you in order to make our short time together fruitful. Please click HERE to go to my Living Wise Wellness Strategy Session Form. Once you fill this out, we can set up a time to chat. I can’t wait to speak with you.
In support ♥,