Not too long ago, I was chatting with my colleagues, Christine Dates and Karin Weinstein. We were discussing the ups and downs of the past many months and how incredibly, innately resilient human beings are. We wanted to find a way to gather in community to recognize and celebrate our shared strength. Thus, Gathering in Resilience: A Virtual Winter Solstice Retreat was born!
What can you expect from Gathering in Resilience?
• Reconnect to your ever-present inner resources.
• Feel more grounded, integrated and embodied.
• Explore a well-curated set of practices including:
– interdisciplinary movement
– personal reflection
– restorative yoga
– Yoga Nidra
• Experience being supported in community honoring self-care.
Karin and Christine are wonderfully experienced and talented teachers. They are two peers that I continually lean on when I'm looking for a fresh, unique perspective to inspire my own practice. If you're not familiar with them, I'd love for you to enjoy a complimentary preview class - it will be emailed to you when you sign up for our
Gathering in Resilience Interest List!
Those who sign up for the Interest List BEFORE 10AM ON NOVEMBER 12TH will also receive a coupon code for $15 off this virtual retreat,
which can be redeemed during an exclusive 36-hour pre-sale.
Gathering in Resilience Interest List Benefits:
• Coupon code for $15 off of the virtual retreat
• Access to an exclusive 36-hour Pre-Sale window
• Complimentary preview class featuring Dina, Christine & Karin